MAKING A REAL DIFFERENCE WITH GREAT CLIENTS
Knotweed Services are proud to work with some of the largest and most prestigious companies across the UK and have worked on projects of all sizes across both the domestic and commercial sectors.
Our clients, like our people, are our most treasured assets. We treasure every client relationship with commitment, passion and integrity, which is the reason why our clients return/refer.
We pride ourselves in the ability to provide bespoke Japanese Knotweed solutions for each individual client; as no two projects are ever the same. Therefore, we adapt and cater exclusively to individual requirements.
Our Comprehensive Services Include:
- Japanese Knotweed Surveys (CSJK qualified)
- Preparation of survey reports (accepted by lenders)
- Preparation of quotations
- Preparation of schedule of works
- Preparation & implementation of bespoke Japanese Knotweed management plans (accepted by lenders) for residential & commercial clients
- Herbicide Treatment
- Excavation & removal
- Organisation/collection of soil analysis/testing
- Clerk of Works to oversee projects
- PCA QT (Qualified Technicians)
- PA 01/ PA 06/ PA 06AW technician certification
- (CSCS) Construction Skills Certification Scheme card holders
- Plant machinery and operatives
- Preparation of correspondence to lenders/solicitors/other parties (where applicable)
- Supply 5 & 10 year IBGs (Insurance Backed Guarantees- Also Transferable)
- Assistance for clients – post Japanese Knotweed removal – preparation of documentation (accepted by lenders)
We have successfully helped 1000’s of domestic & commercial clients with the implementation of management plans for Japanese Knotweed which has also included helping clients navigate the buying & selling process of properties/development of land with JKW.
We have also dealt with 1000’s of lenders and conveyancing professionals across the country and our promise to clients is that we will successfully manage, control or remove Japanese Knotweed. We have extensive experience and contracts with landlords, letting agents, property management companies, estate agents, civil engineering companies, construction companies, housing groups & conveyancing professionals to look after Japanese Knotweed and ultimately, safeguard their or their clients assets.
From the point of initial contact, Knotweed Services (UK) Ltd guide our clients through the process, identifying the current use of the site, future plans for development, the time-scales and schedules in place, identify if planning applications have been submitted or approved (where planning has been approved we ask to be provided with copies, to aid us in deciding upon the best Japanese Knotweed removal approach) & advise the most cost effective solutions available; specific to the clients project requirements.
MAKE JAPANESE KNOTWEED YOUR BUSINESS
As Japanese Knotweed is now prevalent across the UK and affects the buying and selling of ALL homes, it is fundamental that ALL Property Professionals, acting on behalf of clients and their properties, make it their business to understand the repercussions JKW can cause to their clients and their assets.
This includes professionals within the following sectors: Property Maintenance, Property Management, Estate Agency, Surveying, Conveyancing, Lettings, Landlords, Property Agents, Construction Contractors & Landscaping/Gardening.
If you deal with property, in any capacity, we recommend adopting a pro-active approach when it comes to JKW. Why wait to discover if properties have JKW?
Several clients have instructed us to conduct surveys on all of their sites across the UK to identify and report Japanese Knotweed on their sites or neighbouring properties which will enable them to either; take the appropriate treatment action if JKW is discovered, provide a report to demonstrate the site is not affected by JKW or provide a report as evidence if encroachment or migration occurs from neighbouring properties.
LET’S BUILD A LONG-LASTING RELATIONSHIP
Call Knotweed Services today on 0121 725 6348 or FREEPHONE 0800 689 4146